risk management | data analytics | visualization
Dashboard Examples for the Banking Industry
Interactive dashboards for credit risk management and collection and recovery monitoring with the interactive selection of:
- time horizon for the reporting period,
- market segment,
- geographic region,
Information the dashboard provides:
Credit Risk Management Dashboard
- current levels and time value development for defined portfolio variables given specified time horizon,
- target values and the current over/under achievement,
- comparison of several key metrics which generally directly influence each other,
- comparison of current to last year metrics and values for variables for which trends and time series structure are important,
- presentation of key portfolio monitoring metrics as time series,
- calendar view on daily basis with calculated metric included, e.g. how many potential defaulted clients are we expecting on certain day (the dashboard can further be enriched with the list of such clients as a link to separate tabular presentation),
- annual overview by month/day of collection activity monitoring; heat map is generalized given the range of values,
- tabular representation of collection activities given the activity type,
- migration matrices and delinquency matrices
- delinquency representation multiple bar chart given different categories of delinquency status
Collection & Recovery Dashboard (in addition to above)
- summary indicators for a quick portfolio status overview along with target to see how far off or over we are,
- time series sparklines for quick structural overview of key indicators; detect which months are problematic,
- marginal and cumulative recovery curves,
- overview status per financial advisor; his/her contributions (+/-), respective number of clients to see the proportionality effect.
FinMetrika, established in 2004, provides consulting services and software solutions in the area of risk management, predictive analytics, advanced analytics of large data sets and technical solutions for all levels of the reporting processes. Solutions created are based and supported by many years of experience, both operational and management, gained on projects encompassing analysis of large and complex data sets, quantitative modelling in the area of credit risk management, scoring models implementation, dynamic software solutions for real-time reporting and many more.
Our goal and mission is to transform the idea into actionable solutions and help our clients achieve the desired goal.
ulica 65. bataljuna ZNG, 160
10310 Ivanić Grad
tel: +385 1 2823 303
fax: +385 1 288 2861
mob: +385 99 280 5800
VAT ID: HR97090218322
Copyright © 2015 FinMetrika d.o.o. All rights reserved.